Free version of 2Printer has the same features as the commercial version and will let you evaluate the program or use it for non-commercial needs. One limitation exists – informational page will appear in the print job.
Latest release - Version 5.5 (May 31, 2017)
What's new in the current version:
- New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP
- Ability to print RTF and TXT files without Microsoft Word
- Ability to print a list of documents in a particular order
- Ability to set page orientation: printer default, landscape or portrait
- Ability to set any paper size format supported by your printer
- Fixed printing of PPT and PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint) files starting with slide number "0"
- Fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation component.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10; Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008 or 2012
- Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Intel Pentium 4 or above
- 1024 MB or more RAM
- Microsoft NET Framework 4.0